Energy Grant for Off Grid properties

Energy Grant for off grid properties.

The latest government information states that anybody living in a property which is not fed from the electricity supply network directly such as Park Home can claim for the grant. The property must be their permanent residence. There is a possibility for owners who pay council – not business rates – may be able to claim. A claim form is available on the government setting out the requirements needed for a successful claim.

Click on link below.


Leave a Reply